Denim Overalls

I’ve got a small crush on Birmingham, probably because it reminds me of Nashville. You gals know how much I love Nashville. Birmingham has the charm and character of a trendy city. I made a trip out to theBirmingham Botanical Gardens to photograph a good friend of mine. The Arid House in the Birmingham Botanical Gardens is by far my favorite room in the conservatory.

I remember the very first time I wore overalls as an adult. I was in college, and I bought I really cute pair from Nordstrom. I loved those overalls. I will never the two comments I got in the same day while wearing those overalls while working my part-time job. One that was nice and the other not so nice. Here’s the thing, here I am 3 years later, and I’m still loving overalls!

14 Comments

1. July 6, 2017 / 1:08 pm

So cute! I have a pair hanging in my closet as we speak that I’ve been too afraid to wear, I wasn’t sure I could pull them off, but you totally rock them!

2. July 6, 2017 / 4:18 pm

I have a pair of denim overalls I’ve had for probably 20 years..they’ve seen better days, but I can’t bring myself to toss them..I need to fix the tears, but the ankles are perfectly worn…I feel your love for denim overalls..I wish I could find another pair like the ones I have..yours are super cute!

3. July 6, 2017 / 6:00 pm

I love overalls! I used to wear them as a teen when it was SO not in style, so I’m excited they are making a comeback. Cute!

4. July 6, 2017 / 6:43 pm

I wish I could pull off denim overalls! These are adorable on you!

5. July 6, 2017 / 7:05 pm

This is such a cute look! You’re making me want to go buy a pair of overalls now! Ps. loving the neck scarf–too cute!

6. July 6, 2017 / 10:35 pm

Love these cut off overalls! So cute and so easy to wear! Also love your photos, great quality!

7. July 6, 2017 / 11:49 pm

You’re adorable! I wish I could pull off overalls, but I think I’m way too short and average for them. Le sigh!

8. July 7, 2017 / 2:46 am

I love how the overall trend came back! They look so cute on you!

9. July 7, 2017 / 12:52 pm

Overalls are my FAVORITE. They are SO cute. I have like a dozen pairs at least of all different kinds.

10. July 7, 2017 / 3:53 pm

Those are so cute! I really want a pair of overalls!

11. July 8, 2017 / 12:23 am

My daughter and I were just talking about denim overalls being in style. They’re everywhere. So many cute ideas for wearing them.

12. July 10, 2017 / 4:53 pm

I love how you paired the neck scarf with your overalls. Such a cool look!